Life
Nurnabila Maisarah Binti Idros
I write for the world to see when I'm gone and i'm here to blow your freaking mind. Currently 20 and stuck in Bukit Besi, learning Chemical Engineering course. Full time loving Faid.archives
find a link and travel backwards in time
LONDON 2017 Singapore Random United States 2015 Australia 26/9/2013 October 2013 January 2015 July 2017 June 2018 May 2020Websites
Twitter : www.twitter.com/nbldrz Facebook : www.facebook.com/nabilaidros Instagram : www.instagram.com/nabilaidros Soundcloud : Nabilaidros Tumblr : www.nabilaidros.tumblr.comWednesday, June 6, 2018 @ 6/06/2018 09:33:00 PM
“I seldom write this long but since i thought you needed an appreciation post. so here it goes.
I miss texting you angrily at night "dah siap assignment belum??" bcause you were too busy with Dota. I miss waking you up early in the morning just to teach you on topics tht you couldn't master. I miss creating notes and adding colorful doodles so that you could understand well in any particular subjects. I miss forcing you to not give up early as you still got time. I miss telling you "If you're not doing this for yourself, do it for your family"
I would always want to help in any way i possibly could. Anything, name it. Not to mention, you helped me a lot too. Thank you. Pushing you hard to make sure your end result was great..it made me feel very satisfied, thankful and happy. I did not regret any of it. Now that you're about to have much more responsibilities, i pray you all the best. “
All content © Nabila Idros. unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.