Life
Nurnabila Maisarah Binti Idros
I write for the world to see when I'm gone and i'm here to blow your freaking mind. Currently 20 and stuck in Bukit Besi, learning Chemical Engineering course. Full time loving Faid.archives
find a link and travel backwards in time
“I seldom write this long but since i thought you... LONDON 2017 Singapore Random United States 2015 Australia 26/9/2013 October 2013 January 2015 July 2017 June 2018 May 2020Websites
Twitter : www.twitter.com/nbldrz Facebook : www.facebook.com/nabilaidros Instagram : www.instagram.com/nabilaidros Soundcloud : Nabilaidros Tumblr : www.nabilaidros.tumblr.comim sorry Sunday, May 10, 2020 @ 5/10/2020 03:34:00 PM
hey, if you're reading this. do know, the last thing i said to you. when i said "i will love you forever", i mean it. Loving you is letting you go. I'm sorry I wasn't a good girlfriend. I can never love anyone else the way I was with you. Thanks for being a part of my lifeAll content © Nabila Idros. unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.